Friday, May 7, 2010

~ To Mum with LOVE (",) ~

May is coming..huhuhu...
as we know,
every 2nd week of Sunday in May,
we will celebrate Mother's Day
as an appreciation to our beloved Mum..
this year Mother's Day falls on May 9...

So i wanna wish Happy Mother's Day
specially to my dearest Mum,
Puan Hasiah Binti Jaafar...
Luv u Mum..huhu..

 I had a lot of memories with her when I was little kiddy2..hehe..
I still remember when I was  beaten
for  playing 'guli'  instead of  going to Quran class...
(what a pain!!.. but Mum deserved to do that..huhu)The next day she hided my "guli"...
I cried like hell that time...haha (padan muka)..

 Once, I got a very bad fever,
she took care of me very well
until I got recover (about one week)...
Wow, how patient she was!!
she never complaint even though
she felt tired (so touching)...
I know Mum had gone through many obstacles
to raise me up so that I could be a useful person...
(TQ Mum)

                                                                                                                  




 When Malay people said
"Melentur buluh biarlah dari rebungnya",
I am 110% AGREE!
Children should be trained, taught, beaten (and others)
when they are small...
When they get older,
it is useless to do all those kind of things..trust me..hehe






* The mischievous Marc Dean  

Plus, Mum is also the best chef for me...
She will cook whatever I want...
Her "ikan siakap masak 3 rasa" and "ayam percik"
are super-delicious!! yummy2~
2 thumb-ups to Mum...

Well, all  the bittersweet, horrible-turned-memorable
experiences with Mum are well-kept in my mind forever!
To my Mum, TQ for all of your sacrifices..
I will always pray for u Mum! Amin...

1 comment:

About Author

marcdean89